Hi, How Can We Help You?
  • Email Address: info@fm.com.pk




UK Universities do accept minimum SSC (Matric) for Foundation programme which will lead you towards Degree Programme. The education must be fresh or a max of 1 year back


If you’re 16 or 17 years old and applying for the Student Visa, you must have written consent from your parents/guardians that you can live and travel independently along with the details of your guardian in the UK.

Yes. It is possible in some cases. Those who have O Level English with A, B or C Grades are exempted in many options of UK Universities.

A few Universities also look on Intermediate English Marks with 75% can also exempt IELTS

Similarly, some universities have their own internal language exam which either they take online or in the premises of FM Consultants Offices.

In addition to this if you have your last degree from English speaking countries, then IELTS will be exempt.

CAS Letter from University
Academics Degrees and Transcripts
IELTS Certificate (if required)
ATAS Letter (if required)
ID Card/Passport
Bank Statement
TB Test Certificate

Yes, Specially in UK you can take your Spouse or Children with you during study but there are conditions

You must be on NQF Level 7 or above and must be full time Studies.

Yes students are allowed to work in the UK Part Time for 20 hours per week during an ongoing session and full-time during vacations.

As an International student, you can opt for on-campus residence facility or look for an off-campus accommodation. Most universities in the UK offer Halls of residence (self-catered or full-board) for students from other countries. Living as a resident on-campus is a very affordable option, however you need to apply for it separately, and well ahead in time to secure a slot for yourself.